Friday, May 3, 2013

In the Pursuit of Fabulous-Reveiw of GNG Floral ML1 lenses from Kiwiberry1

Hello lovelies!
  It is the beginning of a new month and I am back with another circle lenses review. This time I am reviewing this GNG Floral ML1 lenses in pink from Kiwiberry1 Collection. While at first I was hesitant about pink lenses, I am quickly falling in love with them. These are my second pair of pink lenses and needless to say I will be getting more. These lenses just scream delicate and girly to me with the combination of the light pink color and the intricate pattern of little flowers. Normally I prefer bolder lenses since I like bolder looks these lenses quickly won me over and you can see why. Just take a peek at these gorgeous lenses.


You can make out the small flower pattern against my dark eyes.




They go will with dramatic looks...




As well as everyday looks...

Now on with the review..


 
Enlargement-8 out of 10 bats
   These lenses are listed as 14.2 mm which do enlarge your eyes but not dramatically. While I do prefer larger lenses for the more dramatic look, theses lenses do help you achieve the "dolly eye look" without being  too dramatic. You will notice a slight difference from a distance but your eyes while larger will still have a "natural" appearance and make people second guess what is different about you.

Color and Design-8.5 out of 10 bats
    The color and design are really gorgeous with this lenses. The pink is a really soft pink and not as opaque as I would like them to be in order to stand out against my dark brown eyes. They do lighten my eyes considerably and would look amazing on someone with lighter eyes. The design is really lovely. The small delicate flower pattern just makes me feel super girly wearing them and you can tell slightly with the close up but it is not visible far away which I like. These would be a good date night lens when you date gazes into your eyes the flowers will be a surprise for them. You also get the flower look without having the larger flower petals that some other lenses have.

Comfort- 9 out of 10 bats
   These lenses are extremely comfortable and easy to put in. The website has the water content listed as 38% which is decent but if you have dry eyes the lenses may dry your eyes out faster than mine so carry drops with you if that is the case. I didn't have a problem wearing these lenses for the entire day around 7 hours without any irritation or dryness issues.If you do wear them longer than 7 hours I would recomend to carry drops as well since your eyes do get tired.

Overall-8.8 out of 10 bats
    Theses lenses are really great overall. The enlargement is nice and noticeable, giving a natural dolly eye effect, without being too overly dramatic. The soft pink color is a nice transition to pink lenses for those who may still be on the fence about having pink contacts. While they are not as opaque as I would like to stand out against my dark eyes, they do lighten them considerably. The pattern is soft and delicate and very girly without the larger petal look that some other lenses have. Finally, these lenses are extremely comfortable with a decent water content that I didn't have any issues wearing for a full day.If you are looking for a delicate and girly lens or a bit hesitant about taking the plunge into getting pink lenses these are definitely lenses for you.

Now if you are wanting to get a pair of lenses from Kiwiberry-1 click on my side bar and it will take you there. Be sure to enter the code "dreadfullydivine" for a 15% discount off your purchase!

Until next time my dears....

No comments:

Post a Comment