Friday, May 17, 2013

Sultry Zombie Tutorial featuring Lunatick Cosmetic Labs and Kimchi Mermaid contacts from Uniqso

Hello again lovelies!
   I am back this time with a live makeup tutorial! Surprising isn't it? O.O Since this is my first I will need to tweak my camera settings and position it differently next time. But it is a learning process, so bare with me, and if you have any helpful suggestions please feel free to leave them. This Sultry Zombie look features makeup from Lunatick Cosmetic Labs and the Kimchi Mermaid Blue lenses from Uniqso.

Sultry Zombie the completed look









Product List:
Kimchi Mermaid Blue lenses from Uniqso (*use the code "ddivine" for 10% off your purchase)

Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk

Asylum City Palette from Lunatick Cosmetic Labs
No. 5 Apocalipstick  from http://lunaticklabs.3dcartstores.com/

Eye Kohl Pencil from MAC in Smolder
MAC eyeshadow in Carbon

Black liquid eyeliner from Wet and Wild (I was out out of my usual liner, MAC's Liquidlast in Pointblack)

Stay tuned for a review of the Kimchi Mermaid lenses that I am wearing in this tutorial. ^_~
Until next time my dears....




No comments:

Post a Comment