Friday, May 31, 2013

Tropical Night Makeup Tutorial Featuring My Beauty Addiction's Tropical Escape Collection

Hello lovelies!
   I am finally able to catch my breath and upload this makeup tutorial done with My Beauty Addiction's Tropical Escape Collection. This month has been a whirlwind of non stop action at the Dreadful household since we have THREE birthdays to celebrate and school ended. But now that Summer is here I can hopefully get back to doing more reviews and tutorials and improving my movie editing skills which are a bit rough. O.o But here is the tutorial for the Tropical Nights look done with My Beauty Addiction products.



Here is the tutorial...




In the tutorial I used:
My Beauty Addiction Shadow Poxy
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
MBA Satin
MBA Black
MBA Cozumel Glitter
Lit Cosmetic Glitter Adhesive
MAC Kohl
MAC Carbon

The following pigments that were used for this look are from the Tropical Escape Collection:
MBA Island Sunshine
MBA Kiwi Kiss
MBA Bahama Mama
MBA Aloha Rose
MBA Lava Flow

The MBA products used in this tutorial can be found here:
http://www.mybeautyaddiction.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/mybeautyaddiction

Don't forget to check out my international giveaway which is going on until 6/22!
Dreadfully Divine Facebook Giveaway

Until next time my dears!

No comments:

Post a Comment