Tuesday, June 4, 2013

In the Pursuit of Fabulous..Review of Zoeva Eye Definition Brush Set

Hello lovelies!
   It is all ready June and Summer hasn't been to kind to me this first week. We took our little Dreadfuls to the beach this weekend and even under the umbrella slathered in SPF 50 I managed to get horrible blotchy burns on my legs, thighs and even a strange T shape burn on my forehead. Apparently the spray sunblock isn't my friend and the sun had fun frying me to crisp. And to top it all off I managed to eat something that caused the sides of my tongue to swell. So I am sure that I sound funny. =/  But the good thing is that I managed to do this review before all of this happened even though you only see my hands which were one of the few things that didn't get a strange burn pattern on them. But I have another "talking review" to edit on a pair of lenses so hopefully my allergic reaction will be gone and my sunburned face will be almost normal.
But here is my first talking product review and I wanted to do it on a set of new brushes, the Eye Definition Set from Zoeva. I used them for a little over a month in order to get a good feel for the brushes. So here is my first YouTube review!






Here is the break down of the ratings just in case you missed out on Youtube

Quality- 9.5 out of 10 bats
  These brushes are soft yet firm enough to do an excellent job of applying and blending makeup and there is NO shedding.

Price-9.5 out of 10 bats
  While the price has gone up since I filmed the review to 20 Euros instead of 16. I still think that these brushes are worth the money. As of right now the set is 26.13 USD but that is always subject to change with the changing market. From when I filmed the review the basically the price went up a dollar a brush. So the brushes are $4.35 a piece which is still a steal.

Shipping-9 out of 10 bats
  In all fairness this is coming from Europe so I think that the time and price are really accurate. You are going to have to wait to get these brushes. They have to go through customs and come from another part of the world so you really can't complain if it takes around 2-3 to get to you. And as I mentioned in the video, shipping a package anywhere outside of the US is super expensive so I am sure that it is just as expensive to have a package shipped here from Europe.

Performance-9.8 out of 10 bats
  These brushes do what they are meant to do. They apply pigments and pressed shadows beautifully.Often with too hard or too soft brushes you can't get enough or get too much pigment/shadow on the brush. These are just right.

Overall- 9.5 out of 10 bats
  Zoeva has designed an amazing product with this brush set. The brushes are excellent. The price and performance of theses brushes are fantastic. Finally the shipping is reasonable. I really am pleased with these brushes and I can't wait to get my next set from them.

1 comment: