Wednesday, March 26, 2014

EOTD/FOTD Series: My Little Pony Apple Jack inspired look done with BeautyBarBaby and Lit Cosmetics

Hello lovelies!
   I am back again with another installment of the EOTD/FOTD series with another My Little Pony inspired look. For the next pony I decided on Apple Jack, not only is she sassy and full of spunk, but she is also all of the colors that I usually don't create a look with together. Honestly, I never think of putting yellow, orange brown, red and green together in a look. But I do think that it came together really well. Take a peek and tell me what you think....
My Little Pony Apply Jack inspired look

For this look I used Beauty Bar Baby's That's Really Bananas, Sweeten Up, Chaos, Brownie, Poisoned Apple, SnoBall, In Da Club and The Grinch. I also used Devil's Breath foiled as a liner for my eyes. I used Carrot Top glitter from Lit Cosmetics. I am wearing the Vassen Lollipop Lenses in green from CandyLens and finally these lashes from the Born Pretty Store (Use discount code KLH10 for 10% off your order).  The dots were done with Wolfe Fx's Essential Palette. Overall I am really please with the look and I am all ready thinking of which pony to do next in the series. Do you have a suggestion? If you do drop me a line below and let me know! Until next time lovelies!



4 comments:

  1. love this one! Especially all the dots and glittery orange brows. I just got an orange glitter and I think I'll have to do my brows like this soon!

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love glitter brows and I think that everyone should do them! ^_~ Thank you so much sweetie!

      Delete
  2. I love this look so much! Bravo doll ��

    ReplyDelete