Wednesday, March 19, 2014

EOTD/FOTD Series: Notoriously Morbid Part One

Hello lovelies!
   I am back with another installment of the EOTD (eye of the day)/ FOTD (face of the day) Series. Today I am sharing my look done with Notoriously Morbid. I just recently finished up my review of Notoriously Morbid which can be found here. So needless to say they are one of my new favorite indie companies. Lately we have been the plague house with my three little Dreadfuls being sick and then they managed to share strep with me. So I have literally not put any makeup on my face for about a week. Hence I needed to do something bright and colors after resembling a shambling snot zombie from the Walking Dead. I know such an attractive mental picture. But in all honestly I did look like poop for seven days so I needed something blue and pretty to remind me of the nice warm water at the beach (where I slather SPF 50 on to prevent me resembling anything like a boiled lobster) and the result was this. I even managed to do a makeup tutorial for this look which I am in the process of editing however Mr Dreadful is sick and my three Dreadfuls are home for Spring Break so my quiet computer time is non existent. Once the editing is complete I will add the video link to this post. But enough blathering on to the actual collage..
Yup I was definitely in a blue mood...

For this look I used Snow Queen's Return, Jupiter Rain, Douglas Firs , Snow's Fury, Morgana (under the lower lashline and foiled to make this KICK ASS electric blue eyeliner!!) and Goodbye Sweetie. I am so in love with Morgana foiled! It is gorgeous dry but foiled really makes it pop! I now have an obsession to foil all of my Notoriously Morbid shadows. Well it is a bit to quiet and I need to check on my patient (Mr Dreadful) so until next time lovelies...


**Update! Here is the link to the video tutorial for this look. I swear that when I am doing my makeup for videos it looks like a hot mess during the process but in the end it comes together nicely.. Thanks to Alisa for giving me a name for this look.**

Until Next time lovelies...




2 comments:

  1. This looks great, especially the eyeliner! I'm going to have to pick up douglas fir next time I purchase from them. I was eyeing it when it came out and wasn't sure, but now that I've seen it in action I want it. Hopefully everyone will be better and back to school soon so your life calms down!

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kat! I can't express how AMAZING Morgana looks foiled. I am hoping for a nice quiet week next week since I have lots more looks and review/videos planned. ^_^

      Delete