Wednesday, April 30, 2014

EOTD/ FOTD Series: Belle,Boe and Neno in a bar with Vampires? A Notoriously Morbid eye

Hello lovelies!
   Welcome back to another installment of the EOTD series. Today is a redo of a look that I wore to a family outing this weekend and I forgot to take a picture of it. =(  ( #makeupartistproblems ) I hate it when I do that! However it was just to pretty to not redo and it is more of a neutral look that everyone can feel comfortable wearing.
Belle, Boe and Neno in a bar with Vampires? WHAT?
   I know that a lot of you are wondering what is with the name of this look. So here is the madness behind it, it is all based off the various colors and collections from Notoriously Morbid. Notoriously Morbid has a lot of amazing bright and bold colors but she also carries some really gorgeous neutrals which I used for this look.

Here is the list of products used for this look:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance 
Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Belle's Bounty in the inner eye and tear duct (Notoriously Morbid)
Boe  middle lid (NM)
Neno outer corner and crease (NM)
Where the Kids and the Vamps Go above the crease (NM)
Goodbye Sweetie  highlight (NM)
She Names the Stars lower lash line (NM)
Desiree lashes from Oh My Lash
I also used this brush set from the Born Pretty Store to create this look. Use discount code KLH10 for 10% off your order!

I hope that you enjoyed this look and until next time lovelies!



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Neno is one of my favourite neutral eyeshadows!

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete