Tuesday, April 29, 2014

EOTD/ FOTD Series: Moonchild Charmed Absinthe Dragons done with Dark Heart Designs

Hello Lovelies!
   Welcome back to another EOTD/ FOTD series this time featuring Dark Heart Designs! I have been on a blue kick lately so I while I really wanted to do another blue look I decided to go with green and purple look instead. Since I haven't done anything with green and purple I decided to pair the two colors with silver and black to obtain this dragon inspired look.
Moonchild Charmed Absinthe Dragons
I used the following products for this look:
Too Face Shadow Insurance
Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Moonchild inner eye and tear duct (Dark Heart Designs)
Absinthe middle lid (DHD)
Dragons outer lid (DHD)
Audrey outer most lid corner and in the crease (DHD)
Charmed above the crease and in the lower lash line (DHD)
Frost highlight (DHD)
Desiree lashes from Oh My Lash

I also used this 15 piece makeup brush kit from Born Pretty Store (use code KLH10 for 10%) off your purchases)

I hope that you enjoyed this look and if you have any any color suggestions that you would like to see me try just let me know! Until next time lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment