Monday, April 14, 2014

Mani Monday with Carpe Noctem Cosmetics!

Hello lovelies!
    Welcome to the first installment of a new series called Mani Monday! I have recently developed a polish addiction and I wanted to share my looks with you. I may even share my learning attempts with stamping as well. For my first Mani Monday I started with another indie polish company Carpe Noctem Cosmetics. Today, I am wearing Diva D in Diamonds inspired by the amazing Diva in The Fifth Element, which is one of my favorite movies, and Gifford Gorgeous on my accent nails.

Diva D and Gifford  Gorgeous from Carpe Noctem Cosmetics.


Both of these colors are on the lighter side of blue and purple which I am trying out since I am such a bold and bright or dark and vampy girl. Both took three coats in order to the opacity that I wanted and top off with Seche Vite's fast drying top coat cause I hate waiting for polish to dry. I always manage to smear it or dent it.  Diva D in Diamonds is part of her regular stock while Glifford would be considered a special order so you would have to order a custom polish.  I really wish that I was able to get a nice sunny picture of this mani but it looks like it is finally going to rain since it has been grey and overcast all day. Here is a nice sunny image of Diva for those of you curious to see what it looks like out in the sun (rather than indoors) back when my nails were longer.

A lovely sunny pic of Diva D in Diamonds


The two rings are from the Born Pretty Store (use code KLH10 for a discount off your purchase). While they are not listed as knuckle rings, they are for me since apparently I have "larger fingers" (I wear an 8-9 ring size) so they became kick ass knuckle rings.  I hope that you enjoyed the first Mani Monday and stay tuned for more polish looks and reviews!

Until next time lovelies!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty polish color! I found you through Beauty Blogazons on Facebook, I have gone through and followed,liked, and all that fun stuff on your social media outlets! We have lots in common from what I can tell. Love your makeup style!

    ReplyDelete