Monday, May 12, 2014

Mani Monday: Catch a Star Featuring Vapid Lacquer


*I Bought This*

Hello Lovelies!
   It was a crazy and sad week with the passing of my parents' dog due to Sego Palm poisoning so I wasn't able to do another post. However, I am back with another Mani Monday installment, this time I am featuring some new polishes from Vapid Lacquer. I have to say Vapid Lacquer makes truly EPIC holo polishes and I needed to pick up some more since I can never have enough sparkly goodness. So I picked up three minis (two holos and one duochrome which I will share with you at another time) and some of her bath goodies to try out and review. The two polishes that I am featuring today, Catch Me If You Can and Star Stuff, caught my eye and I knew that I needed to have them on my nails immediately. Catch Me If You Can is described as a "teal polish with a TON of linear holo" on the site. I just think it is the perfect combination of blue and green, and what I would consider on the dark end of the teal spectrum, with holo-y goodness thrown in. Now Star Stuff is described on the site as "stunning bright silver packed with linear holo". This polish is purely epic. It is a lovely silver when you are wearing it indoors but when the sun hits it, Star Stuff is a holo explosion which makes me think of disco balls coming out of the corner and drag queens running to sing Abba on my fingernails. While I love Catch Me If You Can, I  REALLY LOVE Star Stuff (possible borderline obsession really)  and I need to order a full size in hopes that drag queens will ambush me and sing Abba when the sun hits this polish. I mean seriously on a crappy over cast day I was still able to get this awesome holo shot (and NONE of my indoor shots would do this justice).
Catch Me If You Can  and Star Stuff (accent nail) from Vapid Lacquer

  So needless to say these two polishes are simply gorgeous so if you want or NEED to pick them up you can do so HERE. You can also follow her on her Facebook Page as well were she posts games where you can win some awesome goodies from her store. Hope you enjoyed this installment of Mani Monday!

Until Next Time lovelies!






No comments:

Post a Comment