Friday, June 20, 2014

EOTD/ FOTD Series: A Drunk Unicorn going through a Blue Period looking for a Water Dragon and a Mermaid

*Purchased*
Hello again lovelies!
   I am back again in the SAME day. I know two EOTD posts in the same day? Does this woman walk around the house with two different eyes ? Yes, I do all the time. So much in fact that my kids and Mr Dreadful don't bat an eye anymore.  This time with another EOTD/ FOTD look this time featuring My Pretty Zombie. I had heard about MPZ in the indie group that I frequent. So I decided to take the plunge and order and needless to say I am in love cause they are simply fantastic. I ohhhed and ahhhed over the pretties I got however due to the chaos of summer and three kids I haven't had the time to play or do makeup. Since I am always at swimming lessons it seems I wanted to do more of an aquatic look so this is what I came up with. I am not sure if it is more of  a water dragon inspired look or a mermaid inspired look. So you decide and let me know!

I wanted to do a collage since I managed to capture the shift when my eye was semi closed.

This was done with My Pretty Zombie's
Unicorn Pee
Grimdeva
Dissolution
TaraYvonne
Static
Infirmity
Forsaken

You can purchase them here and you can also follow her on Facebook as well.
I hope that you enjoyed this look! Until next time lovelies!




No comments:

Post a Comment