Tuesday, June 24, 2014

EOTD/ LOTD: Rainbows and Pride EVERYWHERE

*Purchased*
Hello lovelies!
   I am back this time with a late entry this evening since I have just ushered my little Dreadfuls off to bed.  I just finished up a Pride inspired look that Molly Pops of Color is putting together on Facebook. My makeup partner in crime Face By Emily and I decided to use the same colors and put our twist on our own pride inspired look and this is what I came up with.

This was the image I used as inspiration

The look by itself without the inspiration



Face by Emily's gorgeous look paired with mine

          I love how two people can come up with entirely different looks with the same products! 
We used the following products in this look
Love +, Butttercupcake, and Flamepoint from Sugarpill

Spark, Lucky, Champ and IQ from My Beauty Addiction

I also used Lunatick Cosmetic Labs Eyeshadow base and Primer  as well as Wolfe FX Essential Palette for the Rainbow Tears and dots.

Be sure the check out Face By Emily's Blog, Facebook and IG ! As well as Molly Pops of Color's Blog ,Facebook and IG as well to see more amazing looks for this awesome collab! 

I hope that you enjoyed this EOTD and until next time!





No comments:

Post a Comment