Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Sailor Moon Crystal EOTD: Who is that Masked Man?

*purchased*
Hello Lovelies!
   I am back with the next installment of my Sailor Moon Crystal inspired looks . It seemed like FOREVER before the newest episode, episode two, came out so I wanted to do another look. Because I was like this every single day.

Yup this is me checking Hulu everyday even though it is listed when the next episode comes out.
    So I decided to go back and rewatch the originals. I had finished my binge watching of Orange is the New Black, the newest season of The Glades and now currently the newest season of Lost Girl. (And yes I am a HUGE GOT fan as well) So on nights when Mr Dreadful headed to the garage to tinker on his car, I sat down and happily watched some Classic Sailor Moon. Then I realized that while there were lots and lots of looks for the scouts the certain masked man doesn't have a whole lot of looks dedicated to him.

You know who I am talking about...
   Yup, you know who I am talking about, Tuxedo Mask, the mysterious hero to helps out Sailor Moon when she is in trouble.

I wanted to stay true to the masked look without doing an actual mask so this is what I came up with.

Tuxedo Mask without the masked look
  I decided to do a smokey eye with double liner in order to give the masked effect. I am quite pleased with the look that it is still soft enough to wear during the day and the two liners do give the masked feel without having to paint my entire face.
I used the following products for this look
Lunatick Cosmetics Labs Primer
NYX black bean (on lid only)
Dark Heart Designs (DHD) Audrey
DHD Wine Red
DHD Toxic
DHD Vampire Red
DHD Grace
Uniqso Kawayii Snow Blue Lenses (used "dreadfullydivine" for 10% off)
Moon Princess Lashes from Born Pretty Store ( use code KLH10 for 10% off)
Wolfe FX Essential Palette for the white liner.

You can find Dark Heart Designs on StoreEnvy, Facebook, and their Facebook Fan Page. I would love to hear what you think of the new Sailor Moon Series and this series of looks so leave a comment below to make Tuxedo Mask Happy and you do want to make him happy right?

Yup, of course you do!


I hope that you enjoyed this installment of the Sailor Moon Crystal Series so until time lovelies!








1 comment:

  1. I like this look a lot. It totally reminds me of him. Also. Dat white liner is awesome.

    ReplyDelete