Saturday, August 2, 2014

Quick NOTD: Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey with Lucky 13 Lacquer

*purchased*
Hello lovelies!
   I am back with a quick Nail of the Day while I usually share nail photos for Mani Monday I wanted to share the EPIC level of wear of this gorgeous polish.  Before this obsession, I would walk around with the saddest little remnants of polish hanging on my finger for dear life and not have care in the world.  Usually I have polishes chip within a day or two of wear even with a top coat and a base coat. I could walk around with gloves on and still get a chip. And then this happens...
Yup since my nail polish obsession started this is me.
Quickly followed by this emotion...

I JUST FINISHED PAINTING! SERIOUSLY?!?!
  So when I find a polish that can with stand my epic level mutant skill of chipping polish I am impressed...
Yup, see all that debris? It is chipped polish.

So behold this gorgeous gem from Lucky 13 Lacquer! Wibbly Wobbly, Timey Wimey polish has lasted 5 days on my mutant polish chipping fingers. Yes, I just said 5 DAYS which is damn near a miracle for me. So I had to take a photo of it today, day 5, to share with you. Behold...

Take a look at THIS on day 5!

I am just beyond impressed. The Doctor would be proud.

    I was trying to save this polish until I got my Doctor Who stamping plates and attempt to stamp something Timey Wimey on it but I had to share this amazing polish that is STILL on my nails!

Behold the epic stay on POWER!
 If you want to pick up this polish from Lucky 13 Lacquer you can do so here. And don't forget to show them some love on Facebook and the Facebook Fan Group!  Until next time lovelies!





No comments:

Post a Comment