Thursday, September 11, 2014

EOTD: The Fluff Emience of Purple Rain with Gypsy Smoke...(and some swatches too)

*Purchased*
Hello Lovelies!
    I am back again today with a new EOTD featuring Candii Blossom Cosmetics. I dunno about you, but there are some days that just feel a color when I am doing makeup and today just felt like a purple kind of day. Candii Blossom Cosmetics has some really gorgeous purples but out of all of them Purple Rain is my favorite. Since I am child of the 80s, when I hear Purple Rain I instantly think of Prince.
Yup, Purple Rain will forever invoke the thought of Prince.
  There is something about a man with eyeliner and makeup wearing high heels that just makes me so happy. Perhaps the 80s is where my love of drag queens started cause almost every band had men in makeup and Prince was just the embodiment of sass and fabulousness.
Look at all this sass and fabulousness!

 When I saw Purple Rain in the CBC store, not only did the song pop into my head but I knew I had to have it.
I totally wanted Purple Rain on my eyeballs immediately.
But enough chattering on about how lovely the color is and awesome dancing Prince Gifs,let's get to what you are really after! Pictures!


I used the following items for this look:
Lunatick Cosmetic Labs Primer
Candii Blossom Cosmetics Fluff

Candii Blossom Cosmetics Purple Rain



Candii Blossom Cosmetics Eminence


 Candii Blossom Cosmetics Gypsy Smoke

Wolfe FX Essential Palette for the dots and liner
Ardell Corset Lashes


Now both Fluff and Purple Rain are out of stock currently, however they should be restocked soon so don't cry...

Don't Cry Prince, Purple Rain will be back in stock soon.
 I hope that you enjoyed this EOTD and some added swatches! You can pick up Candii Blossom Cosmetics on Etsy. You can also follow them on Facebook, Instagram and their Facebook Fan Page for the latest sales updates. Until next time lovelies!




No comments:

Post a Comment