Monday, September 22, 2014

Mani Monday: MOAR Drunk Stamping...Holy Crap I STAMPED!

*purchased*
Hello Lovelies!
    I am back again with MOAR Drunk Stamping!Surprisingly enough, this isn't an indie post! But I was looking for some colors to do a new polish and nothing seemed to catch my eye. However I did have some nice Sinful colors that caught my eye. However, I couldn't decide on which one I wanted to use. So, I had tried a gradient polished look before so I figured that I would give it another try since it had been several months since I last attempted it. So I gathered up the polishes and the various other clean up supplies, top coats and base coat and I was ready to go..

That's right I was going to do a bad ass gradient polish..
  Then apparently, since I was feeling like an invincible bad ass  and drunk with polish power I figured why not go ahead and throw some stamping on top of some gradient nails? I had gotten a new stamper so this was the BEST time to try it out! I just knew it was going to be..
My nails were gonna ROCK!
                         
  Needless to say I was pretty damn pleased with how my nails came out. I won't lie there were a couple of times that I had to remove the stamp and do it all over again BUT I really liked how they turned out. Just take a peek....




While my stamping obviously needs work I am pretty damn pleased...
I used the following this for this fabulous gradient stamped look
Nail Trek II 
Sinful Colors Mint Apple
Sinful Colors Rise & Shine
Sinful Colors Savage
White Stamping Polish from BornPrettyStore (use code KLH10 for 10% off your purchase)
Bundle Monster Stamping Plate BM19

   While this isn't the best stamping I have seen out there, it is the best that I have done and it makes me feel pretty frickin fabulous staring that my stamping job.

I totally feel like this moth when I look at my nails.

Bonus photo! While I was outside contorting my fingers trying to get the best polish shot, I had a beautiful little visitor come out and inspect my nails. Okay, maybe he didn't inspect them but I had to take a photo of him cause his tail was simply gorgeous and possibly my next gradient attempt.
Yup, my tail is as fabulous as that moth!
However, my polish assistant was not amused with having his photo taken...

   Well, I hope that you enjoyed this Mani Monday installment of Drunk Stamping! While I am not delusional in thinking that I am an expert stamper. I possibly can raise my status from a raging falling down drunk stamper to possibly an AbFab Patsy Stamper if this stamping streak keeps up. So until next time lovelies!

Yup, it is time to have a drink to celebrate my stamping skillz!


4 comments:

  1. You did way better than I could do. It looks pretty! also that lizard has an amazing tail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously it is the stamper! I am telling you I tried and tried and cried and cussed and swore and thought that I was a stamping idiot. Then I got the new stamper and it worked like a dream!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I love your work and that makes me feel like I have grown with my polish and nail photo skills since we first started chatting. ^_^

      Delete