Friday, October 24, 2014

My Dark Heart Cries Bloody and Black Tears..

Hello Lovelies!
    I am finally back and trying to get back into the swing of blogging again due to having to come to a screeching halt due to wedding plans. However, I am back and I am married. There is no body count (YET --but that is still yet to be determined) and I have learned that planning your own wedding is a fricking nightmare. Seriously, I have never wanted to just hit other people in the head with a hammer so much than during this time. But there will be a big post about that later, after I have had some time to breathe (and drink)

Thank you Patsy, I need at least 10 more bottles to recover..



   But enough of that, since I got married this month I missed out on a lot of  Halloween makeup ideas so I am trying to makeup up for that but posting not one but TWO eye looks from TWO different indie companies cause they have the same theme.. Tears.

First up is Black Tears...


I did this look using the following products...

Lunatick Cosmetic Labs Primer
Darling Girl Cosmetics Inferno Room, Sex On Fire, Slocked and Blue Flame (in the waterline)
The black tears are done with Wolfe FX
Oh My Lash Barbara Lashes
Tear detailing was done with 15pc Nail Art Design Brushes from the Born Pretty Store (use code KLH10 for 10% off your order and free shipping)


And you can't have black tears without crying Bloody Tears too!





For this look I used the following products
Lunatick Cosmetic Labs Primer
Dark Heart Designs Toxic , Vampire Heart, Audrey and Elizabeth
Sugarpill's Tako
Bloody Tears are done with Wolfe FX
Oh My Lash Barbara Lashes
Tear detailing was done with 15 pc Nail Art Detailing Brushes from the Born Pretty Store (use code KLH10 for 10% off your order and free shipping)

Well, I hope that you enjoyed these creepy crying Halloween inspired looks. Do you have any special plans for Halloween? Any special looks planned?  I am hoping to squeeze in some more looks before next Friday so fingers crossed!

Until next time lovelies!






No comments:

Post a Comment