Tuesday, November 11, 2014

A Doll and A Dame look Smashing in a Bordello


*Press*
Hello Lovelies,
   I am back with not one but TWO looks from BeautyBarBaby's newest Pinup Collection. I got both the red and the purple based collections and I did a look with each of them. There is also a gorgeous neutral set that I have my eye on but that will have to be for next time. When I hear the world Pinup it just makes me think of the ultimate sexiness and these shadows are NO exception.

And nothing screams sexy like Dita Von Teese.
I essentially started with the red, since I have a weakness for red shadows.

Red is SUPER SEXY




I used the following items for this look:
BeautyBarBaby (BBB) Cream & Sugar
BBB Broad (Pinup Collection)
BBB Doll (Pinup Collection)
BBB Dame (Pinup Collection)
BBB Striptease
BBB Raven
BBB Red Fairy Dust (in the inner corner)
Born Pretty's 15 Piece Pink Brush set (used code KLH10 for a discount)

Then I had to do a purple look since purple is another one of my favorites.....



I used the following items for this look:
BeautyBarBaby (BBB) Miss Daisy
BBB Bordello (Pinup Collection)
BBB Brothel (Pinup Collection)
BBB Cathouse (Pinup Collection)


Do you have a favorite out of the new Pinup Collection that you must have? Or do you need the whole collection like I do? If you are dying to get your hands on the new BeautyBarBaby Pinup Collection you can do so on Etsy. You can follow BeautyBarBaby on Facebook, join their Facebook Fanpage and get first exclusive looks at new products that are coming out, and finally last but not least Instagram and Twitter. Until next time lovelies!





No comments:

Post a Comment