Monday, November 10, 2014

Mani Monday:When Stars Fell During the South Haven Sunset with a hint of Drunk Stamping

Hello Lovelies,
    I am back and feeling much better for this weekly installment of Mani Monday and of course some MOAR drunk stamping. It has been far to long since I last attempted to stamp and I wanted to do something today that made me bust out the stamper.

Stamping makes me feel fabulous and sassy!

  Surprisingly enough, my stamping wasn't as bad as I thought that it would be and the  Gothic Gala Laquer's Stamping polish in Antique Gold over Carpe Noctem Cosmetic's South Haven was a nice and subtle look which you could get away with in a conservative work place.


I was glowing with delight that my stamper didn't betray me.
 I wanted to do something fall/winter inspired without using the traditional colors and stamps without being too traditional. But just take a look and tell me what you think!

Sadly, my nails broke the day before I did this mani, Isn't it always the case?

I was trying to capture the duo chrome effect of South Haven Sunset

Apparently it is still going to take a while for me to get this stamping thing down.
I used the following polishes for this look:
Opi Nail Strengthening Base Coat
Carpe Noctem Cosmetics South Haven Sunset
Gothic Gala Lacquers Antique Gold Stamping Polish
Vapid Lacquers Fast Drying Top Coat
Bundle Monster Stamping Plate BM-021

  While I know that the stamping isn't perfect and didn't cover the entire nail in the last photo I was pretty pleased with how this look turned out. I felt pretty damn fabulous.

Yup this is how I felt about my nails.

You can follow Carpe Noctem Cosmetics on Facebook, in the Facebook Fangroup and on Instagram. You can also follow Gothic Gala Lacquerson Facebook, in her Facebook Fangoup and on Instagram as well. And finally last but not least, you can also follow Vapid Lacquer on Facebook, in her Facebook Fangroup and also on Instagram. I hope that you liked today's installment of Mani Monday (with a hint of drunk stamping) and tell me what is your current favorite mani color for the season?






No comments:

Post a Comment