Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Pink Sugar Candy Sparkle

*Purchased*
Hello Lovelies!
I am back again this time with another EOTD! I haven't done a look with pink or glitter in awhile so I decided to do both this time. While this isn't an official Sailor Moon inspired look it does remind me of Chibi Moon's Pink Sugar Heart Attack.

Yup, I totally brought up another Sailor Moon reference. Before the PINK SUGARY GOODNESS!
  While I will admit that pink isn't a normal color that I usually work with. I was pretty pleased with how this look turned out.  Just take a look..



I used the following products for this look:
LCL  Aether
CBC Miami Rose
CBC Popsicle Pink 
Sugarpill Birthday Girl
Sugarpill Smitten
Lit Cosmetics Afternoon Delight

You can pick up Lunatick Cosmetic Labs here. follow them on Facebook  and on Instagram. You can purchase Candii Blossom Cosmetics on Etsy. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram.  Sugarpill can be purchased here and followed on Facebook and Instagram. Finally last but not least you can purchase Lit here or in Sephora stores in the US and Canada. You can also follow Lit on Facebook and Instagram.  I hope that you enjoyed this look of the day and until next time lovelies!



No comments:

Post a Comment