Sunday, December 14, 2014

Attack of the Gunpowder Holographic glitter eye of the day...

*Press*

   Hello Lovelies!
    I am back again with another EOTD this time from BeautyBarBaby. I have been on a glitter kick lately since I was trying to get the perfect holiday glitter look.

I swear this is my makeup motto..


And honestly, who am I kidding? I am a glitter whore.

Hold on to your sword Ned, GLITTER is COMING!



I just simply can't get enough of it.


See even HE MAN gets me. He LOVES glitter too!



I want to GLITTER ALL THE THINGS!


I do this same pose in my bathroom when I am about to apply glitter and this battle cry  also accompanies it.


But enough of my glitter obsession and on with the look!







I used the following products for this look:
Lunatick Cosmetic Labs Primer
BeautyBarBaby (BBB) Cream & Sugar     
BBB Striptease
BBB Rated R
BBB Poison Apple
BBB Black Velvet
BBB Gunpowder Holographic Glitter (applied over Black Velvet )
BBB Bling Bling Glitter Adhesive.


I wish that I could capture the shine of the glitter with a front shot of my makeup. But since I can't I will just have to settle for side makeup shots as well so you can see the SPARKLE!


If you want to pick up some BeautyBarBaby you can do so here on Etsy. You can also follow them via Facebook, their Facebook Fangroup, Instagram and Twitter. I hope that you enjoyed this look and remember GET YOUR GLITTER ON!














No comments:

Post a Comment