Monday, December 22, 2014

Mani Monday Catch Me If You Can Super Star!

*Purchased*
Hello Lovelies,

      It has been one hell of a Monday and I do apologize for this being a late Mani Monday Post. Two of my three little Dreadfuls are sick. One with the flu and one with an upper respiratory infection so that means I have had no sleep and I am paying for my pediatricians power bill this month.



Yup, this is what I look like right now...

And I just want to scream this to the universe cause I feel like crap...(which I hope that I am just tired and NOT getting sick..)

Universe take note, I am trying hard today not to be a homicidal maniac. Cut a girl some slack..



But on a brighter not I do have some really pretty nails for you...





I used the following this for this mani:
Opi Natural Strengthening Base Coat
Vapid Lacquer's Catch Me If You Can
Pure Ice SuperStar (stamped)
Born Pretty Stamping Plate BP 17  (use code KLH10 for 10% off your purchase)
Vapid Lacquer's Get Your Shine On! Quick Drying Top Coat

   Sadly, today is gray and dreary so I couldn't catch the awesome holo effect. But TRUST me, it is pretty damn epic when the sun hits it. You and purchase this amazing polish and my go to fast drying top coat here (cause there is NO shrinking like some other top coats). You can also follow Vapid Lacquer on Facebook, her Facebook Fangroup and follow her on IG. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of Monday and be sure to follow me on IG as well!
                                                   http://instagram.com/dreadfullydivine/
Until next time lovelies!









2 comments:

  1. Love this! been meaning to try stamping for ages, and you really have inspired me to get off my butt and go do it :)

    ReplyDelete