Tuesday, December 16, 2014

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Healthy Now Nutrition Colon Cleanse Detox Plus Extra Strength

*Press*

Hello Lovelies!
   I am back today with another review. This time I am doing a review on Healthy Now Nutrition Colon Cleanse Detox Plus Extra Strength. I had heard lots of good things about colon cleanses and how healthy they are for you so I decided to take the plunge and try it out. Now I had read ALL kinds of information about colon cleanses after I was approved to do the review ranging from this was excellent to OMG my insides are melting and I lived on the toilet. 
      So, I was unsure of exactly how this was going to go. After I ordered the bottle, I received a "tips and tricks" email from the company with information to help me get the most out of my cleanse.  It was extremely helpful. Some of the tricks include drink LOTS of water (which is a must cause you are going to be going to the bathroom more than usual)  and eat more fiber  and less red meat, dairy and wheat.  The water will prevent you from getting dehydrated and the fiber makes your bowel movements "thicker" which helps push the junk out of your intestines. I also started it on a weekend when I could be close to the toilet just to be safe to allow my body to adjust to the cleanse. The company also suggests that you start off which one capsule per dose (which I did) and then move up to when you are comfortable. I didn't feel uncomfortable nor did I have any cramping while taking this.  So I would say that my first cleanse was a success! 


You get a huge bottle to try out.


These are vegetable capsules so they are vegetarian friendly


Capsule comparison compared next to Advil Liquidgels.
 
You can purchase Healthy Now Nutrition Colon Cleanse Detox Plus Extra Strength from Amazon.
     I received this product in return for an honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.


I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful and until next time lovelies!


No comments:

Post a Comment