Tuesday, December 30, 2014

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Insta Natural Youth Express Eye Gel

*Press*

   Hello Lovelies,
       I am back again with another review. Today I am reviewing Insta Natural Youth Express Eye Gel. I received this product in return for an honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Now with three kids ranging in ages from 3 to 10 there are some nights I don't get enough sleep. So naturally I have bags or dark circles underneath my eyes. I usually use various makeup techniques and tricks to cover them up but I wanted to have a product that helps the problem other than buy various products to cover it up. While I am all for new makeup, I don't want the suitcases my eyes carry with them at times.
    So needless to say, I was really happy when I started seeing results from using this product. I noticed them almost immediately since I do a lot of makeup eye shots. I started noticing the development of fine lines and the start of the dreaded "w" word. That is right, wrinkles when I was doing my close up shots. By around the third day, I noticed that the lines were not at defined an appeared smoother. The dark circles around my eyes were fading and I could feel the skin tightening up when I applied the gel. The gel is thick and cloudy like in appearance (since it is neither clear nor opaque) and a little does go a long way. It has a faint scent that dissipates quickly and while it hydrates and moisturizes it absorbs into the skin quickly. There was no oily or greasy residue and it can be worn under makeup without any issue. I use once in the morning before applying my makeup and then once in the evening after I remove my makeup. I am very pleased with the results and it has become part of my beauty regiment.


    If you would like to pick up your own bottle of Insta Natural Youth Express Eye Gel you can do so on Amazon. It is listed for $89.99 but is currently on sale for $19.75. So snatch it up while you can at this price. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful? Until next time lovelies! 








No comments:

Post a Comment