Monday, January 19, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Bellafab Skincare Professional Anti-Aging Serum

*Press*

    Hello Lovelies!
      I am doing another review today since I wasn't able to post some this weekend and my little Dreadfuls are actually entertaining one another without fighting so this is a perfect chance to catch up on my beauty reviews. I am reviewing the BellaFab Skincare Professional Anti-Aging Serum today.
   I will admit that I am relatively new consumer when it comes to skincare serums. However it is never to early or to late to start taking care of your skin. I had read some excellent reviews on the benefits of Vitamin C Serums and I was happy to test this product out. I had read that are not only great with fight the fine lines and wrinkles but is also helps correct the fine line and wrinkles that you all ready have as well as help reduce the look of age spots. I applied it once daily, first thing in the morning after applying toner and before applying my moisturizer. I had read that sometimes Vitamin C causes dry skin however I didn't have an issue with it and my combination skin. It absorbs quickly and it doesn't leave me with a greasy/oily feeling afterwards and I have no issues with applying makeup afterwards. I was really pleased with the product and my skin looks more radiant and youthful. The only thing that prevented me from giving this a five star review quiet frankly was the smell. It has a greasy pepperoni smell which was a big turn off especially being a vegetarian. 



If you would like to pick up your own bottle of Bellafab Skincare Professional Anti-Aging Serum you can do so on Amazon. It is $59.99 but is currently on sale for $14.97. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful and until next time lovelies!


No comments:

Post a Comment