Monday, January 19, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of BellaFab Matryixl 3000 Serum

*Press*

     Hello Lovelies!
          This is the last and final review of the day since my children are not getting restless on this holiday and my uninterrupted computer time is at an end. But I wanted to sneak in one more review, this time I am reviewing BellaFab Matrixyl 3000 Serum.   Normally, when I think of serums I think of liquids. However, this one surprised me since it has a lovely creamy texture. Honestly, I think of it as an amazing moisturizer rather than a serum. The first thing that I noticed with this product was the faint hint of peppermint. I love the smell of peppermint and I was really happy to receive a skincare product that smells like it. I tested it on my hand first to test for any allergic reactions and I didn't have any issues. It goes on smooth and evenly and it absorbs really quickly. I didn't have an issue with it leaving me with a greasy feeling after so I didn't have an issue with applying makeup on after the serum was absorbed. A little goes a long way so I didn't need a lot to cover my face and neck. As I mentioned earlier there is a faint hint of peppermint so it isn't overpowering and fades quickly. My skin looks and feels healthier and I have been even using some on the back of my hands to help fight the age spots that are trying to develop. After using this product I have noticed that my skin and neck feel tighter and smoother and the age spots on my hands are lightening. I really love this product and I look forward to seeing the results when I am finished with the bottle.




If you would like to pick up your own bottle of BellaFab Matrixyl 3000 Serum you can do so on Amazon. It is currently unavailable, I can only assume is that they are restocking it so I will update this post when it is available again with the price. 










No comments:

Post a Comment