Friday, January 23, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Bri Nutrition Spirulina Extra Strength

*Press*

Hello Lovelies,
    I am back again this time I am reviewing  Bri Nutrition Spirulina Extra Strength Dietary Supplements. I have been trying various supplements this year in attempt to take batter care of myself and be healthier. So when I was offered to review Spirulina was a little excited. So when the bottle arrived at my house, I skipped the the mail box with glee.  My poor mail man must think I have some horrible shopping addiction since I constantly have packages arriving to review. However I will admit that I was SUPRISED and kinda taken back with the Spirulina pills because they are green. EMERALD GREEN powder in a capsule waiting for me to try out. Mr Dreadful pointed out what did I expect that Spirulina is made from blue green algae. -_-
      I took two in the morning with a large glass of water and two in the evening right before I went to bed. The capsules are vegetable capsules which is a great thing for vegetarians and there is no strange after taste like some of the other supplements I have tried. The capsules are the same size as an Advil LiquidGel so there is no monster pill to try to choke down when taking this supplement. After about a week, I noticed that I wasn't as tired and had more energy throughout the day. I also noticed something else, I wasn't loosing as much hair as I normally do. Normally, it appears that I loose a LOT of hair while it is really noticeable since it is long and black, there is a LOT of it. I shed like a sick pony. However after taking this I noticed that I was shedding a lot less. And I even noticed that my cramps were not as intense as they usually were while taking this which is a BIG plus.




If you would like to pick up your own bottle of Spirulina you can do so on the Bri Nutrition page. They are currently sold out however I will update this post when they are back in stock with the price.  You get a total of 120 capsules which is a month's supply. I hope that you have enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful and until next time lovelies! 



1 comment:

  1. Spirulina is an ideal food supplement, since it is a rich natural source of protein, iron, vitamins, minerals and pro-vitamin A. It is one of the best natural source of anti-oxidants

    ReplyDelete