Thursday, January 8, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Dalvia Vitamin D3 Liquid Drops

*Press*

  Hello Lovelies!
      I am back with another review. This time I am reviewing Dalvia Vitamin D3 Liquid Drops. I am trying for a cleaner healthier Dreadful in 2015 so I am taking my Vitamins, eating cleaner, and exercising. So since I am trying all these new things, I figured I would review them for you as well. 

    I will admit that this is the first time that I have tried any supplement drops. I was a little hesitant since when I think of vitamin drops I think of the chalky tasting monster pills that I usually swallow with a large glass of water. But I figured that I would give this a try since my husband has issues with swallowing pills. When I opened the bottle I was expecting to be hit with "vitamin" smell but I was surprised when there was no scent was so ever. I even made my husband smell it just in case since his nose is far more sensitive than mine. Then I braced myself with trying it with a giant glass of water close by for that medicine/vitamin taste. Imagine my surprise when there was nothing, no taste what so ever when I took it. I even double checked to make sure that there was nothing left in the dropper. I had taken it and I didn't need to guzzle the glass of water afterward. I found that it was even more convenient to use that taking the monster pills and my husband loved them. He loved the fact that he didn't have to take a monster pill in order to get his Vitamin D!  There are no capsules so there is no need to worry about if the capsules are vegetarian and it is completely gluten free. I found that I liked taking it more than the pills. I really enjoyed it and because of it I will be looking into more liquid drop vitamins.





If you are wanting to pick up your own Dalvia Vitamin D3 Liquid Drops you can do so on Amazon. They are normally 35.99 for the bottle which will last you a LONG time since you only need a couple of drops. But it is currently on sale for $19.97 which is a good deal since you don't have to deal with the vitamin taste to get your D3. I hope that you enjoyed this edition of What's the Deal Dreadful? Until next time lovelies!




No comments:

Post a Comment