Saturday, January 17, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Poppy Austin Eye Cream

*Press*
  Hello Lovelies!
     I am back again this time with another product review. Today I am reviewing Poppy Austin Eye Cream.  With three kids there are nights when I don't get any sleep especially during the plague season (cold/flu) so after sitting up at night with sick children I have bags that I could check for carry-on luggage and dark circles that make me look like an extra from the Walking Dead. And then add the constant battle with fine lines and wrinkles I am constantly looking for new eye creams to try for the best results.
   So needless to say I am super impressed with this eye cream. It is thick and creamy and applies smoothly. While it is a thicker eye cream, it doesn't leave a greasy residue and absorbs quickly. So there is no issue with applying concealer underneath the eye nor does it cause creasing with your eye shadow as well. There is a super faint smell which it is essentially unscented however I made Mr Dreadful smell it since he is SUPER sensitive to smells and has a super sniffer. He agreed that it was super faint however the closest smell he could associate it to was chai. I however can't smell a thing. I apply this twice a day once in the morning when I wake up before applying makeup and in the evening when I go to bed. A little goes a long way, I only use a half a pump and then I gently dab it around my eyes. I have noticed that the skin around my eyes seems tighter and brighter after a couple of days.


If you want to try out Poppy Austin's Eye Cream for yourself you can pick it up on Amazon for $75.55. However it is currently on sale for $22.55. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful! Until next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment