Tuesday, January 13, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Sonora Nutrition Forskolii Extract

*Press*

   Hello Lovelies!
        I am back with another review, this time I am reviewing Sonora Nutrition Forskolii Extract. It is another herbal supplement which is supposed to help with weight loss. I working on getting back into shape with changing what I eat and exercising more but I wanted a supplement that would help curb my cravings as well as to kick start my metabolism so that my workouts would be more effective. 
This supplement does that and is relatively easy to take. You take two pills 30 minutes before a meal which I have found is extremely common with any supplement so that it gives it time to digest and curb that hunger. So I take it right when I start cooking and by the time I am done it is time to eat and the supplement has all ready started working. Because of it I eat less and I have more energy without any nasty side effects.There is no vitamin smell and the capsules are vegetarian. I am pleased with the results and I look forward to seeing what happens when I finish the bottle. 



You can pick up Sonora Nutrition Forskolii Extract from Amazon for $35.95. However it is currently on sale for $19.95. I hope that you enjoyed this portion of What's the Deal Dreadful? Until next time Lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment