Monday, January 12, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Summit Nutritions Pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract 85% HCA-2 Complex

*Press*
      Hello Lovelies,
         I am back again with another review today. I know two in one day again? You may get spoiled with me posting so much and I will be posting some makeup and nail posts soon! I promise. But anyways on with the review! Today I am reviewing Summit Nutritions Pure Garcina Cambogia Extract 85%. This isn't a DIET pill more it is more of supplement. It isn't going to make you magically loose the weight however it will help curve the cravings and help boost your metabolism. So when you do work out you can technically work out more efficiently. I have tried other Garcina supplements however the one I tried before the capsule had a bad taste. This one does not. The tablets aren't massive as you can see since they are only slightly larger than an Advil Liquid Gel Cap.  I took these 30 minutes to an hour before each meal (basically right before I started cooking) and by time it was time to eat I didn't eat as much. It also made me feel fuller longer so I am looking forward to seeing the results when I am done with the bottle. Since you take one tablet twice a day this bottle should a month.






If you want to pick up the Summit Nutritions Pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract you can pick it up on Amazon. The LIST price is $199.99 but it is on SALE right now for $27.99. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful. Until next time lovelies! 



No comments:

Post a Comment