Monday, January 19, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful! Review of Ultra Youth Eye Gel by Pure Body Naturals

*Press*

   Hello Lovelies!
     I am on a reviewing streak today!  Today I am reviewing Pure Body Naturals Ultra Youth Eye Gel. I am extremely pleased with the Ultra Youth Eye Gel. It makes my eyes feel more refreshed and less puffier in the mornings when I don't have enough sleep. It is a thicker gel and slightly opaque. There isn't an overpowering sense of smell which my husband appreciates since he is super sensitive to smells. The gel absorbs quickly so there is no worries about it ruining my eye makeup in the morning nor do I have to worry about a greasy pillow case at night.I have been applying it twice a day both first thing in the morning before applying makeup and then in the evening right before bed. I always wash my face first, then apply my toner and then I use half a pump of the eye gel since a little does go a long way and gently dab around my eyes and gently pat it in. After it is absorbed then I apply my moisturizer. I have noticed that my eyes feel firmer and my dark circles have diminished and the skin around my eyes look smoother. I am super pleased with this product.



You can purchase Pure Body Naturals Ultra Youth Eye Gel on Amazon. It is $49.95 but is currently on sale for $17.95. I hope that you have enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful and until next time lovelies!




No comments:

Post a Comment