Monday, January 19, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Valentina Organic Rosehip Oil

*Press*

   Hello Lovelies!
       I am back with another review and today I am reviewing Valentina Organic Rosehip Oil.  I have just recently started trying out various oils as part of my beauty routine, since before I used to think that oils would make my face oilier. How wrong I was! This oil is wonderful and has SO many uses and a little goes a long way. I apply a couple of drops to my face both in the morning and at night and I have started to notice a difference. My combination skin looks healthier and has more of a lovely glow. The oil isn't heavy and doesn't have an overpowering smell. It absorbs quickly so when I apply it in the morning, I don't have to worry about it ruining my makeup. I have also used it as well on my feet since winter is never very kind to my feet. I apply a few drops and working them into my feet and then place socks on my feet and go. My feet are much smoother and softer! My hands also suffer a lot during the winter months so my cuticles look like a disaster. I have been moisturizing them with this and it is working wonders and even my husband has been using it on a few dry patches on his skin. I am really pleased with this product and I look forward to seeing the results after I have finished the bottle.




   If you would like to pick up Valentina  Organic Rosehip oil for yourself you can do so on Amazon. It is listed at for $24.44 but is currently on sale for $13.99. I hope that you enjoyed this What's the Deal Dreadful and until next time lovelies!


No comments:

Post a Comment