Thursday, January 1, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Yalmeh Glorifying Vitamin C Moisturizing Lotion

*Press*
Hello Lovelies,
I am back again with another review. This time I am reviewing Yalmeh Glorifying Vitamin C Moisturizing Lotion. I did receive this product in return for an honest review. All opinions are my own. I really love this cream . It has a slight floral/citrus scent to it. It is faint and delicate and not overpowering which is fantastic in case you have people in your household that are sensitive to smells. It has a nice thick and creamy consistency and absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy residue which means that it fine to apply makeup over. According to the directions you are supposed to put a dime sized amount each time you apply it. My skin drank this moisturizer up so I found myself using more than what was directed in order do my face and neck. I have noticed a difference in the two brown spots I have on either side of my face which appear much lighter. I have also noticed that it has helped with brightening around my eyes and makes my skin much softer and smoother. The only thing that I would change is that I wish the bottle was larger however with the bottle will last for about a month of use for me. So it is well worth it.


If you would like to pick up Yalmeh Glorifying Vitamin C Moisturizing Lotion for yourself you can do so at Amazon for 75.95 however it is currently on sale for $17.95 which is a steal! I hope that you enjoyed this version of What's the Deal Dreadful and be sure to keep an eye out for more reviews. Be sure to follow me on Instagram to keep up with my latest looks and get a sneak peek into the Dreadful life.!
http://instagram.com/dreadfullydivine

Until Next Time Lovelies!





No comments:

Post a Comment