Tuesday, January 13, 2015

What's THIS a LOOK OF THE DAY? NO WAY!!

Hello Lovelies!
    I am finally posting a look of the day. I know can you believe it ? I have been churning out reviews left and right however I haven't been posting looks or manis. I do apologize for that. I am doing an Instagram #januarymakeupchallenge and #januaryphotochallenge that I forget to post the pictures on my blog so I am sorry. I am a very bad blogger!
I know NPH I totally should. 



But I promise to do better!

I DO!




I cross my hearts....


I would cross both of them if I was the Doctor



But on with the look of the day!





I created this look using:

Magic Mineral Makeup (MMM) Black Diamonds
MMM Graphite
MMM Pearl
MMM Sky
MMM Ocean Sparklz

Mac Cosmetics Carbon and Shroom

My Beauty Addiction Flirt and OCD Lipsticks

Be sure to follow me on IG to get the up to the date looks that I forgot to post here 


No comments:

Post a Comment