Tuesday, February 3, 2015

What' s the Deal Dreadful? Review of Firmoo Glasses Frame #F1009 Blue Tortoise

*Press*

Hello Lovelies!
    I am back again with another review! This time I am reviewing these gorgeous Blue Tortoise Shell Glasses from Firmoo! I was contacted by Firmoo to do a review and I was super delighted since I had seen some gorgeous frames that popped up on my feed. As most of you don't know I do wear glasses mainly to read and to type in front of the computer. But there are days when I just want to wear glasses. So when I was asked to review a pair, I was super excited. However my first deliemma was the fact that they had so many different pairs of lenses that I didn't know which one to choose from. I love trying on glasses at the doctor's office to see how they looked on me so this was another deliemma. However Firmoo has thought of this issue for people like me who want to try on all the glasses. They have a really neat feature on Facebook that allows you to upload a photo and then you can try on all the glasses you want from the comfort of your home. No need to go out and fight your way through traffic or worry about kids wandering around and trying on glasses while you are. None of that. I was secretly hoping for frames with ultra blingy rhinestones however not everyone has my taste and I can't find them locally either. The large selections definitely made up for that.

  So after spending what seemed like forever uploading my face and trying on a ton of frames from the comfort of my own home, I decided on the Blue Tortoise Shell Glasses. They are described on the site as "The eyeglasses show how boldness and plastic can join to product a fashion statement. Full-rimmed with a well designed oval cat eye shape makes you modern and different from anyone in all occasions. This model is totally unique."
 
   I will freely admit that I am a sucker for cat eye frames. I love them and I can't seem to get enought of them. Most of the other frames that I was drooling over were cat eye frames as well. So when I made my order I was extremely impressed with the customer service and professionalism that Firmoo offered. These glasses are amazing but if you don't believe me look for yourself.

Everything was in this snug bag inside the package when it arrived. It didn't arrive dirty, that is due to my purse.

This is a nice solid and firm hard glass case that was inside the bag,

When I opened it up this is what was inside.

A super soft micro fiber cloth to clean the lenses

This really nifty key ring which every eye glass wearers should have!

It is a double sided screw driver with a flat head and then the star shaped screwdrivers

You can now tighten your glasses ANY time you need to.

Front view



Front view

Side view of the design



And finally view with the glasses on me. 
   If you want to pick up these gorgeous Blue Tortoise Frames for yourself (or any other frames) you can do so on the Firmoo website. The frames are listed at $69.00 however the prices does increase depending on your prescription needs. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful and until next time lovelies!



No comments:

Post a Comment