Saturday, February 7, 2015

What' s the Deal Dreadul? Review of Hango Lunch Bag (Two Sizes)

*Press*

   Hello Lovelies,
       Today I am back with another review, this time I am reviewing the Hango Lunch Bags which comes in a pack of two different sizes. I am really impressed with the quality of these lunch bags. They arrived in a really nice dust bag which is also used for storing them and keeping them clean when you are not using them. The color is a nice medium shade of pink, not to bright and over the top and not a pastel shade either. It is a nice in between. These bags are nice and sturdy. The handles are thick enough to provide a comfortable grip and are sewn in well so you don't have to worry about the handles tearing or breaking.  The larger bag will easily fit both the small and medium press and seal ziplock containers that I normally use to store left overs for lunch. The smaller bag is perfect for snacks such as fruit or yogurt on the go. I use the smaller bag a lot transporting my kids around back and forth it is perfect to store a quick snack in. I even sent my husband to work with the larger bag since his he forgot his regular lunch bag.It kept his food cold and ready for him when it was lunch time. He said he really liked it and would use it on a regular basis if I had gotten a different color. When these bags arrive they will come with a HEAVY plastic smell. I followed the suggestions of some of the other reviewers and left mine in outside for 2 days in order to get the smell out. I haven't had a scent issue since.


Small lunch bag

Large Lunch bag

Inside of the lunch bag
  If you would like to pick up your own set of Hango Lunch Bags you can do so on Amazon. They are $39.99 however they are on sale for $24.99. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful until next time lovelies!


1 comment: