Friday, February 27, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Adeline Organic Eye Serum

**Press**

     Hello Lovelies,
              I am back again today with another skincare review. Today I am reviewing Adeline's Organic Eye Serum. I am always looking for the newest and the best eye serum around I have spent more money that I would like to think about. However, I am super pleased with this eye serum. It arrived quickly and comes in an attract clear and silver plastic bottle with a pump applicator. I personally prefer plastic bottles since I don't have to worry about it accidentally falling over and breaking. The serum itself is clear and has a gel like consistency. It has a faint cucumber scent that isn't too strong or overpowering and disappears quickly. The serum glides on smoothly and has a cool refreshing feeling when applied. It also absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a sticky or oily residue after so I can apply my eye makeup without having to wait forever. I soon learned that one full pump is more than enough to cover both eyes so I have only been using a half a pump. I have been applying it both in the morning before I apply my makeup and at night after I have washed my face. I have noticed a considerable difference in my dark circles and even the fine lines around my eyes.






   If you would like to pick up your own bottle of Adeline's Organic Eye Serum you can do so on Amazon.  It is $59.95 however it is currently on sale for $35.25. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful, until next time lovelies!



No comments:

Post a Comment