Friday, February 6, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful ? Review of Great Full Skin's Marine Toner

*Press*

 Hello Lovelies!
   
    I am back again with another review. This time I am reviewing Great Full Skin's Marine Toner. I am a toner addict. My skin has changed through out the years and some areas are still oily in spite of that lies they old you in school that your skin would magically clear up after your teens. So I have been using various assortments of toners for years. I found that lot of toners used to smell like alcohol or burn your skin when applying them so it wasn't worth using them. This product however does not burn nor does it smell horrible. The toner has a faint ocean and flower scent. It isn't overpowering nor does it linger when you apply it to your face. This toner does not burn in the least. It is a nice cool and refreshing feeling. Not only did it clean my skin but it also help clear up and reduce my clogged pores and tightened my skin. I wash my face first and then afterwards apply toner. After the toner is dried, then I apply my serums and then eye cream. Finally then I apply my moisturizers as well as my lip balm. As you can tell I am a skincare nut but if you don't take care of your skin now you will regret it later.

 If you would like to pick up your own bottle of Great Full Skin's Marine Toner you can do so on Amazon. It is $49.99 however it is currently on sale for $19.99. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful and until next time lovelies!








No comments:

Post a Comment