Monday, February 9, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of I Am Radiant Serum by Jeffen

*Press*

   Hello Lovelies,
        I am back again with a review of Jeffen's I Am Radiant Serum. I am obsessed with skincare lately and I am trying to take better care of my skin. So I was thrilled when I had the chance to review this product.  The serum arrived quickly and was well packaged. It comes in an amber glass bottle with an eye dropper. It does have an interesting scent. While others have described it as a natural smell, it had a faint floral scent that wasn't overpowering and it faded quickly after applying it. The serum itself is a faint milky like color which is slightly thicker than water however it is much thinner than a gel or a cream. IT dries quickly and doesn't leave an oily or sticky residue after. I can then apply my moisturizer  and continue with my beauty routine. I also apply whatever is left on my hands after applying it to my face and my hands also have become smoother and softer as well.


If you would like to pick up your own bottle of Jeffen's I Am Radiant Serum you can do so on Amazon.  It is $79.95 but is currently on sale for $29.99. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful, until next time lovlies!







No comments:

Post a Comment