Sunday, February 15, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of IGotTech SmartTech Gloves for Texting.

*Press*

     Hello Lovelies,
         I am back again with another review. This time I am reviewing a lovely set of SmartTech Gloves from IGotTech. I am constantly cold and my hands are always like ice. So when I had the chance to review some smart tech gloves that will keep my hands warm while I was on the phone I was super excited about it. The gloves arrived quickly. The gloves are black with the tips of the thumb, first and middle finger are grey. I don't know why they are a different color since the material on the tips of the fingers feels like the same acrylic blend that the gloves are made out of. There is a medium size tag on out of of both glove with the logo on it. While it is prominent it doesn't hinder your movement nor is it itchy or rubs along your wrist on the inside .The gloves keep my hands wonderfully warm and I don't have a problem using the tablet with them at all. I do have an Iphone in an OtterBox so I often have to press a bit harder with the gloves when I am using my phone. I have tried the gloves on friends' phones who don't have an Otterbox around their phone and I have had no issues the using their phones. So if you do have an Otterbox on your phone please be aware that you may have to press harder on your icons due to your Otterbox being in the way. However I don't only wear them for texting they are a great everyday glove.




If you would like to pick up your own pair of SmartTech Gloves from IGotTech you can do so on Amazon. They are $21.99 however they are currently on sale for $9.97. I hope that you enjoyed this installement of What's the Deal Dreadful and until next time!







No comments:

Post a Comment