Wednesday, February 11, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Infinite Joy Caffeine Free Weight Loss Tea

*Press*

Hello Lovelies

     I am back again with another review. This time I am reviewing Infinite Joy Caffeine Free Weight Loss Tea . I am an avid tea drinker so when I had the opportunity to review this tea I was really excited. When I first opened up the bag is smelled incredibly like licorice. Which honestly was a concern for me since I HATE licorice. However I decided to give it a go. I followed the directions and allowed it to steep for 3- 5 minutes and then I added a small amount of raw sugar. I was really surprised when I took a sip due to the fact that I was expecting something that tasted like licorice but it didn't.  I drank it at around 10:30 in the morning so right in the middle between when I eat breakfast and when I eat lunch. I usually get hungry around this time and after drinking a cup, I found out that I wasn't hungry any more. I was perfectly fine until lunch time. As an added bonus, I wasn't hungry at lunch so I ate less. This is really helpful when I am feeling the desire to snack or pick at night when my husband and I finally settle down to watch some tv instead of eating something I make a cup of tea and I am set. I have also noticed that I have a lot more energy after about week of drinking this tea.




If you would like to pick your own bag of Infinite Joy Tea you can do so on Amazon. It is $35.49 however it is currently on sale for $24.75. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful and until next time lovelies!




No comments:

Post a Comment