Wednesday, February 11, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Izy Trends Lovely Lashes Eyelash Curler

*Press*

   Hello Lovelies!
       I am back with another review. This time I am reviewing Izy Trends' Lovely Lashes Eyelash Curler. As most of you know who follow me on social media, I am a makeup promoter and hopeless makeup addict. The one thing that I have always had issues with was my lashes. They are short and straight and have NO curl what so ever. I have tried everything. I tried other lash curlers and they were always to small for my eyes and pinched and were really uncomfortable. But when I figured I would try eyelash curlers again when given the opportunity to review these. I am super happy I did. Not only did these fit my eye shape, they didn't pinch or pull. They were super easy to use and the rubber padding didn't stick to my lashes. I love the fact that it comes with an additional pad for when you need to replace it.






 If you would like to pick up your own Izy Trends Lovely Lashes Eyelash Curler you can pick one up on Amazon. It is $25.95 however it is currently on sale for $10.00. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful, until next time lovlies!



No comments:

Post a Comment