Wednesday, February 18, 2015

What's The Deal Dreadful? Review of Joyal Beauty's Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum

**Press**
    Hello Lovelies!
       I am back with another skincare review. For the final review of the day, I am reviewing Joyal Beauty's Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum.I have tried several different hyaluronic serums out there and most of them have only 1% hyaluronic acid, so when I had the chance to try Joyal's serum with 3% I was eager to see the difference. The product arrived quickly and was in a nice amber colored glass bottle. The packaging was a little different that the other serums have I have tried since Joyal uses a pump rather than a dropper which I thought was a really nice since I have better control on how much serum I want.The serum itself is clear with a watery gel like consistency and it has no scent at all. It dries quickly and doesn't leave a sticky or oily residue afterwards. I have been using it twice a day (both in the morning at night) first washing my face, then applying toner and then this serum.I use only a pump or two to cover my face and neck and whatever is left I put on the back on my hands. My skin is more hydrated since I don't need nearly as much moisturizer after I apply the serum. My skin feels tighter and firmer and I have even noticed that my redness isn't as prevalent.   I usually see results for most products within two and a half weeks, with this product I saw results in the first week which was pretty incredible.




If you would like to pick up your own bottle of Joyal Beauty's Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum you can do so on Amazon. It is $68.96 but is currently on sale for $16.96. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful and until next time lovelies!




No comments:

Post a Comment