Friday, February 13, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Majestic Pure Indian Healing Clay

*Press*

     Hello Lovelies!
             I am back again with a review of Majestic Pure's Indian Healing Clay. I am a skincare addict. I especially love masks since I can essentially apply the mask and continue on with what I need to do while it is drying. So when I head the opportunity to review this Indian Healing Clay I was excited. The clay arrives in a large white plastic container and is filled to the rim with the Indian clay powder. So you will need to be careful when opening it not to get clay powder everywhere. I left the lid closed and tapped on the top and the side to help dislodge any clay that may have been stuck to the side. I followed the directions as used three parts water to one part clay and mixed it into a paste. I was a little watery so I may have added too much water so I added a little more clay until I got the consistency that I wanted. I also followed the suggestions to not mix the clay in a metal bowl or with a metal spoon. The mask made my skin feel wonderful! I left it on longer than the 20 minutes without any side effects and when I washed it off my skin felt incredible. My skin felt clean and even my pores looked better which I was really surprised over. Afterwards I then apply a toner, my serum and finally my moisturizer for the full pampered skin treatment.




If you would like to pick up your own jar of Majestic Pure's Indian Healing Clay you can do so on Amazon. It is $22.99 however it is currently on sale for $12.95. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful! Until next time lovelies!




No comments:

Post a Comment