Monday, February 16, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Majestic Bombay's Precision Eyelash Curler

**Press**

   Hello Lovelies,
     I am back again with another review. Today I am reviewing Majestic Bombay's Precision Eyelash Curler.  I constantly struggle with my lashes. I have tried every type of mascara, curler and even false lashes in order to get nice lashes. My lashes are short and stick straight out without any hint of a curl whatsoever. I have tried different kinds of curlers but most of them are either too small for my eye or they pinch and grab which isn't desirable. So needless to say when I tried this curler I was expecting the same results. However I was super pleased when I didn't have either issue. The curler is large enough to accommodate curling my lashes all at one time and it doesn't pinch or pull which is simply fantastic. The curler itself looks very sleek and fashionable with a black and pink color combination and it comes with no one but two refill pads. After applying my eye makeup and curl each lash for 10-15 seconds and then apply a couple coats of mascara. The curl lasts throughout the day. At the end of the week I take a cotton ball with rubbing alcohol and wipe off the top and the pad of the curler to make sure that everything is clean and sanitary. The only thing that I wish was different was that I wished that the thumb handle was a little bit larger but other than that this is a wonderful curler.








If you would like to pick up your own Precision Eyelash Curler you can do so on Amazon. It is $31.00 however it is currently on sale for $12.99. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful, until next time lovelies!





No comments:

Post a Comment