Friday, February 27, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Majestic Pure's Rosehip Oil

**Press**


      Hello Lovelies,
               I am back and I am still sick. I swear this winter is out to get me. However I wanted to bring you another review while I am laid up with the plague and the oh so attractive red stuffy nose. But I wanted to share a review about Majestic Pure's Rosehip Oil. I have just recently started using essential oils in my beauty care and I was really surprised how many uses Rosehip oil has. It arrived quickly in a huge amber glass bottle with a glass eye dropper. While the name Rosehip oil did make me think that it would smell like roses. This is a warning it does not have any floral smell whatsoever. It is very earthy scent so it may not be pleasing to some people. However you can add a couple of drops of lavender essential oil to change the smell. I didn't have an issue with the smell so it didn't bother me. I used a couple of drops in my hand and worked it into my hair after a shower to give my hair some extra shine. I even used it on my daughter's hair which is naturally wavy to help tame the frizz. We did test patch on our skin before applying in large amounts in case any of us had an allergic reaction when we didn't we tried everything with it! My husband has horribly dry skin and often gets dry patches, so he has been using it on those patches to give them the extra moisture that they need. He applies it directly to the area after a bath and works it in for his best results. It also makes a great nail and cuticle oil in this horrible winter.  I even used it as a moisturizer and my skin looks amazing. This is now a staple in our household and we will be ordering more when we start to run out.






      If you would like to get your own bottle of Majestic Pure's Rosehip Oil, you can pick your own bottle up on Amazon.  It is $44.95 however it is currently on sale for $21.50. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful, until next time lovelies!






No comments:

Post a Comment