Tuesday, February 3, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Majestic Pure Fractionated Coconut Oil

*Press*
   
      Hello Lovelies! I am back again this time with a review of Majestic Pure's Fractionated Coconut Oil. I had read that lots of beauty bloggers were using coconut oil as part of their beauty regiment and when I am approached to review this product I jumped at the opportunity.  I did some research and looked up various ways to try this coconut oil out. These were the different ways I tried it,

1. Makeup Remover-I found it wonderful to remove my makeup and it was gentle enough to use to remove my eye makeup. It wasn't greasy and it didn't aggravate my skin or clog my pores.

2. Hair Mask-I also tried it as a hair mask. After shampooing my hair, I applied a good portion to my hands and worked it through my wet hair and then twisted my hair up in a bun and let it sit for five minutes before rinsing it out which made my hair super soft and shiny.

3.Body Oil-I also used it for body oil which made my skin so soft and it absorbed quickly without leaving an oily residue. When I didn't want to mess with it as a body oil I just added a couple of drops to my bath and my skin felt wonderfully soft and moisturized after I got out.

4. Lip balm and Cuticle Oil- It worked wonders on my dry chapped lips I just applied a drop or two and worked it in as a lip balm . I also used it as a cuticle oil, I applied a drop or two to my palm and then worked it into my super dry cuticles.

5.Frizz Tamer-I even used a super small amount int my palm and rubbed my hands together. Then I ran my fingers through  my daughter's hair in order to help tame her frizz.

6. Sugar Scrub-I mixed half a cup of  coconut oil and half a cup of sugar and created my own sugar scrub. I also added a drop or two of lavendar essential oil to the scrub to give it a nice dreamy relaxing scent. I will be making this for Christmas gifts this year since it is so nice to use!





This really is an all purpose product and with it being fractionated I didn't have to worry about melting solid coconut oil and making a mess so that was also a win. I can't believe that I never tried it before but after trying it I won't be without it in my house ever again. If you would like to pick up your own bottle of Majestic Pure Fractionated Coconut Oil you can pick it up on Amazon. It is $28.95 normally however it is currently on sale for $14.95. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful and until next time lovelies!


No comments:

Post a Comment