Monday, February 16, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Majestic Pure's Lemon Essential Oil

** Press**

   Hello Lovelies,
     I am back with the final review of the day. The last review of the day goes to Majestic Pure's Lemon Essential Oil. I am relatively new to using essential oils however in an attempt to be more green around my house we have started making our own green cleaners and lemon oil is a perfect addition to our cleaners. It arrived quickly without any issues. It comes in a HUGE amber colored 4oz bottle with a long glass dropper do that you can easily determine how much oil you want to use.  You can add it to a bucket of bleach water in order to cut out the bleach smell and to make things smell fresh and clean. I also add a couple of drops to a jar of vinegar with our homemade dryer sheets to give our clothes a fresh and clean smell. I am also trying the oil cleanse method where I add a couple of drops of it to coconut oil as well as some other oils to help clean my face and I have noticed a decrease in my adult acne. I followed a reviewer's suggestion and added a couple of drops to the bathroom mat in my kids' bathroom to keep it smelling fresh and it worked wonders! This really is an amazing multipurpose oil! I keep finding more uses for it every day!



If you would like to pick up your own bottle of Majestic Pure Lemon Essential Oil you can do so on Amazon. It is $39.95 however it is currently on sale for $14.50. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful, until next time lovelies!



No comments:

Post a Comment