Thursday, February 19, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of MatchaDNA Certified Organic Matcha Tea, 3 oz.

**Press**

    Hello Lovelies!
        I am back again with another review. Today I am reviewing MatchaDNA Certified Organic Matcha Tea, 3 oz. I am a tea junkie and I recently had the opportunity to try out matcha. I have never tried it before so I didn't know what to expect. The matcha arrived in a resealable bag with 34 individual packages. I love the fact that there are individual packets so that I don't have worry about getting out a measuring spoon when I want to make tea or a smoothie. I just open up a packet and poor it in and I am done. It is SO convenient and I love that. The matcha itself is extremely mild without any bitter after taste. We use it constantly in smoothies and I can't taste a thing. It does have caffeine however it doesn't make me jittery or wound up like a cup of coffee does. My husband is constantly taking individual packets to work so he can get his matcha fix during the day. I am officially an addict and I will be ordering more when we run out.





If you would like to try MatchaDNA Certified Organic Matcha Tea, 3 oz. you can pick up your own bag on Amazon. It is $19.21 for 3 oz. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful , so until next time lovelies!




No comments:

Post a Comment